Pumpkin soup recipe with Vanilla Croissant

 For the 1st time in my life, I tried to make my own pumpkin soup for evening tea. And it was super easy and so delicious! 

Guess what, with only 5 ingredients, you can have your own homemade pumpkin soup. I dipped the soup with a ready-made Vanilla Croissant and served it with hot green tea. It's thick & creamy. 

Next time if I'm hosting any event at my house, I will definitely make this Creamy Pumpkin Soup to serve my guests. 

Pumpkin Soup Recipe with Vanilla Croissant by Lurve Aloevera

Here are the ingredients for the pumpkin soup: 
Pre-cut pumpkin, cooking cream, water, sugar & salt.

Pumpkin Soup Recipe with Vanilla Croissant by Lurve Aloevera

All u need to do is just boil the peeled pumpkin with some pinches of salt, a cup of sugar, water & cooking cream in a slow cooker or a pot.

Pumpkin Soup Recipe with Vanilla Croissant by Lurve Aloevera

Boil for about 20 minutes until pumpkin is very tender and thick.
Transfer the boiled pumpkin into a blender, blend them into a smooth & creamy texture.

Pumpkin Soup Recipe with Vanilla Croissant by Lurve Aloevera

Adjust salt & sugar until you can taste the sweetness of the pumpkin.
Serve the pumpkin soup with a vanilla croissant and vallaaahhhhhhhhhh! I really like a creamy, thick, and sweet pumpkin soup. 


Honestly speaking I wish I could add some mix nuts so that the soup can have a nutty taste. If you wish to have a savory taste, you may boil the pumpkin with chicken broth, and add some veges, ginger, turmeric and curry powder.

Pumpkin Soup Recipe with Vanilla Croissant by Lurve Aloevera

The total budget for this pumpkin soup is only RM10+ for a small pot. 
Anyway, selamat mencuba!



Follow my :
Instagram: @lurve_aloevera

Comments